When you are a nature lover you would try your best to incorporate elements of nature in your home. Your whole design concept would revolve around getting that earthy rustic appeal to your home. So when you plan and decide to build a deck in your house, wood or timber would be the ideal choice for a nature lover like you.
Courtesy-Love Home Designs
Wood has many long term advantages even though it may seem a little pricier in the beginning.
- Decks are built using softwood or hardwood according to the purpose they need to serve.
- High quality hardwood or the H3 Pine is usually preferred for outdoor decks.
- The timber decks are properly treated to keep the termites away and to prevent rotting of wood.
- Timber decks are procured either locally or are imported.
- Different varieties of hardwood and softwood timbers are available.
- In addition each one varies from the other in terms of density and grade.
- Timbers have that natural hue and wavy patterns in them.
- They are natural hence durable and long lasting.
- Check in with your local timber decking in Brisbane to have an idea about the various timber deck designs.
- Timber decks are polished with penetrating oil after installation to prevent it from degradation.
- Adequate after care is essential in timber decking to ensure its good life.
- Annual oiling is required to maintain timber decking.
But this is worthwhile to have a timber deck at home because it is unmatched in its beauty, elegance and simplicity.