Commercial buildings, offices and warehouses are not protected from mold contamination. When mold spores are present in adequate quantities, they can present a health hazard. Most people have caught of "black mold" and the health problems it can cause. Employees and customers can all be unfavourably affected by mold exposure.
Just because the mold is observable doesn't mean it's not harmful. Toxic mold syndrome, sometimes called sick building syndrome, can make individuals sick. Although no mold can be seen, felt or smelled, the building itself causes mold exposure symptoms. Often the contamination is a blowout from office to office and throughout the place via the building's ventilation system. You can also visit http://thatmoldlady.com/ so as to appoint the mold removal contractor.
The problem is not just restricted to commercial buildings. About twenty percent of the 80,000 public schools have a failure rating for indoor air quality testing!
To raise and thrive, mold spores need just four things – water, air, the right temperature, and food. Ceiling and wall leaks, structural damage, poor ventilation and improperly installed insulation can all help generate conditions that can foster mold.
Only licensed and certified mold removal companies should remove the mold. The first step in commercial mold removal is to recognise the source of the water or moisture. Once the source is recognised and repaired, then entirely remove all traces of mold and dry out any water-damaged areas.