1) The best time to travel to Egypt is October through March when the elements are cooler, the weather is still summery but much more bearable for sightseeing – those who like heat will enjoy the summer months especially on the Red Sea for diving and snorkeling.
You can also opt for “Book hotels in Egypt” via http://outinha.com/ (also known as “حجز فنادق مصر” in Arabic).
2) Individuals in Egypt extremely hospitable, friendly and warm, but conventional in their dress slightly, so to avoid unwanted attention it is best to dress conservatively around the key cities like Cairo, Luxor, and Aswan and save the fish tank tops and brief pants for the Red Sea resorts like Sharm and Hurghada.
3) It’s important to make sure you drink only bottled or filtered water and be sure this has been provided if you aren’t sure then take water in bottles around along with you and demand that any beverages are created with your water.
4) It really is recommended to improve your money on the entrance in Egypt and also have some small Egyptian pounds ready for tipping etc. US dollars just about everywhere are also accepted. Buying Egyptian pounds beforehand can be costly as it isn’t a readily available currency so that it is best to hold back until your arrival for the exchange.
5) Hotel requirements might not exactly be what you are being used to in the Western world so we do suggest sticking to at the least 4/5 legend properties in Cairo with least 3 superstars anywhere else in Egypt.