Decorating your home and office with natural stone, rock and mineral home accents is a great way to brighten up a room and bring a bit of nature indoors. Rocks and minerals can be found in many different shapes, sizes and colors so you will definitely find the right piece for your home or office. Here are a few tips for choosing the perfect natural stone, rock or mineral item.
1) Bookshelves and entertainment centers may be decorated with unique natural stone, rock and crystal bookends as well as lamps. Preserved Life, Minerals, Fossils & Bones are For Sale at many sites on the web
2) Use a vitamin sample, such as a huge quartz or amethyst gem, as a funky paperweight.
3) Use crystal key chains to decorate a boring zipper pull on a purse or backpack.
4) Simple bowls of rough or tumbled rocks in addition to minerals can add a little bit of charm to any table at a side table to a distinctive centerpiece.
5) Incorporate boulders and minerals into the feng shui design. Properly placed crystals will assist you to bring harmony to your home.
6) Decorate mirrors and entrance doors with mineral crystals. Utilize fishing line to risk-free the crystals.
7) Mix the colors and textures of the rock types in to add excitement to the space.